Building a better company together
Wanting our children to join Nishiyama
This is the kind of company we want to become
For the future, and for our children
Pursuing harmony between life's purpose and industrial productivity
Nishiyama started operations in 1949 in a small workshop. We have since grown to become a leading manufacturer specialized in small-diameter steel pipes with a significant share of the market and renown for our small pipes and technological capabilities. About one-fifth of our employees are working with their relatives in our company. We aim to become a company that our employees want their children to join. A comfortable, friendly workplace such as ours highly motivates them, which leads to better quality and customer satisfaction. The most important success factor in the manufacturing industry is for each and every employee to love the products they are making. Products made with love are guaranteed to satisfy end users. We will continue to support local employment and gain know-how and experience going forward with the goal of being a centenary enterprise and contributor to the regional economy. Atsushi Matsuyama President, CEO
- Company Name
- NISHIYAMA SEISAKUSHO CO., LTD.
- 1st April 1949
- Atsushi Matsuyama
- Base Stock
- 95 million yen
- Major Customers
- Honda Trading Corporation
- Toyota Tsusho Corporation
- Authorized Supplier for TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION
- Authorized Supplier for Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- FUJI ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
- NORITZ Corporation
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co., Ltd.
- Major Suppliers
- NIPPON STEEL CORPORATION
- JFE Steel Corporation
- NIPPON STEEL PIPE CO., LTD.
- JFE Welded Pipe Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- NIPPON STEEL NISSHIN PIPE Co., Ltd.
- UACJ Copper Tube Corporation
- Major Financers
- The Bank of Yokohama,Ltd (Kozu Branch)
- Japan Finance Corporation (Atsugi Branch)
- The Shoko Chukin Bank, Ltd. (Yokohama Branch)
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd. (Odawara Branch)
- Hokuto Bank, Ltd. (Numadate Branch)
- Nishiyama Seisakusho is a Driving Company for the regional future.
- “Driving Companies for the regional future” are selected through a program operation by the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry. Selected companies are recognized for exerting economic impact with a high growth potential, for serving as a cornerstone in the value chain of the regional economy, and for being a candidate in fulfilling a central role in driving economic growth in their region.
By taking advantage of regional characteristics to create high added value and create an economic ripple effect on other companies, etc., in the region, “the Driving Companies for the regional future” chosen by the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry are expected to actively achieve further growth of businesses that strongly drive regional economic growth, or to establish such growth-driving businesses in the future.
By utilizing support measures such as the Regional Future Investment Promotion Act in order to stimulate business which drive the regional future, Nishiyama Seisakusho will strive to create a positive cycle which attracts further investment and human resources to the region through regional industry with high business potential, appealing employment opportunities, and good wages.